Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nikon d5100

I'm starting to think that having a good camera is fucking crucial in order to take good photos. (Captain Obvious). I just got mine for the upcoming Birthday and damn! I swear, if I take a picture of my cat licking it's bottom, it's going to be fantastic ! Here are some sample shots and the promised photos of my coffee :D .
Here it is with a vintage effect:

  And here it is with something incredibly original written on it :

A fucking lemon ! That's what all professional photographers shoot right ?

 Me trying to be a model


 My crooked smile, niiiice.I wore braces whole year. If you think this is bad, you'll be surprised when you see me in 8ght grade.

  And the wannabe ballerina !


 I have to admit, I made a little adjustments, mostly spots and blemishes, cause of my bad skin day...but it kinda looks awesome ??? Right ??? ( seeking desperately compliments). Anyways here is the look of the day :)


        Skirt- Topshop, Top- I have no idea where it is from, Ballerina white shoes- obuvki-bg.com
The leather jacket is one size too big for me, but that's the beauty of it. It really makes the whole outfit stand out with a little bit more character.

6 comments:

  1. You're sooo pretty. :)
    Well, I think having a good camera is the first step and then you havee to practice a lot. :D
    I got a Canon EOS 600D for christmas and ilove it. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are adorable! and haha so true all photographers have to shoot a pic of a lemon at some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know how crucial pics turn out to be till I have an SLR as a birthday present too! They're great for taking beautiful pictures. Just needed to brush up the skills.
    I like all your close up pictures. You look like a natural beauty =) the last picture is also my fav too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo nice :)
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this cracked me up. You do look amazing, though. The skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment on the bloggy! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!