Sunday, June 22, 2014

Denim Shorts from "6ks" and an Irrelevant Rant

Newsflash: 
"Man of Steel" sucks!!!!
Why does this movie even exist!? It's so confusing and choke-full of cliches, and Superman looks like a creepy weirdo with greasy hair and a psychotic expression. WHyyyyyyyyy? Why did Russel Crowe's hologram seem self aware and emotional? Why was general Zod more cool and charismatic than the stupid main characters? Why am I even writing this? I HAVE NO IDEA! I had to get it off my chest or I would have fallen into an epileptic shock...I usually love watching dumb movies, but this was borderline retarded! 




Fashiony part:


Whoa, who is this sexy piece of flesh? Why me of course! Theeee-hee! Look at those shining white legs, just like cream cheese! Don't you just want to slap them on a piece of toast!
This outfit is an oldie I wore for a beer walk around the park. It was scorching hot so I stayed away from too much cloth. The floral printed denim shorts are from "6ks". You can see my first post about them here, if you missed it!

These denim cut outs are probably the first shorts that fit me. Most of the time shorts are either too huge, too tight, or too short and show your ass. I'm not ashamed of my ass, but I'd rather keep the sight of it for myself and special ones in my life, aka my cats!




The styling here is pretty simple, so I'm not going into boring details. I like the subtle floral print and how it plays off with the aztec. The vintage bag was mom's??? I can't remember...And you already know my favorite ankle booties!


Floral printed denim shorts- c/o 6ks, Aztec top- Choies, Camel Boots- Stradivarius.

20 comments:

  1. I love the shorts and the whole look..you have such brightest outfits and photos and posts...
    "Why did Russel Crowe's hologram seem self aware and emotional?" was so goddamn funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love it :)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the aztec top!
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2014/06/color-me-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Панталонките са страхотни :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is really beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute hot weather look!!!!
    somewhere i have some old photos from the 80´s with me wearing almost the same clothes - and being thin :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute! I miss being able to wear cute things like this. It looks a bit silly on me now. Damn getting older. Those shorts are a really nice style and fit. They look cute and sexy without showing too much. And you know how much I love those boots!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Страхотна и забавна, както винаги :D Много ми харесва комбинацията - много fresh! Май си готова за лятото :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we talk more about your bag? Cause I am in love with it! I am super picky about shorts as well, despite the fact that they are pretty much my favorite thing to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want a movie that will really leave you feeling angry at it's crapness watch 'Only God Forgives' with Ryan Gosling - what a steaming pile of pretentious poop!
    I love the super cute shorts and I love your dazzling white legs :)

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeaaa i didn't really like the movie either, though i thought the actor was hothothot. and i really like the pattern play here- i feel like it shouldn't work but it some how does. it's just so fun and summery! cute as usual :) :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I didn't even give Man of Steel a chance at all! I already knew that the movie was going to be horrible and boring lol. Really great look! I love the boots, I can see why they're your favorite. The shorts works really well with the aztec print. Really great outfit!

    I'm just followed you via GFC and Bloglovin'! Can't wait to see future outfit posts and rants lol ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this mix of prints and that lipstick shade of yours is gorge!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got quite the same cheese legs hun, don't worry xD You look supercute :*

    Check out my latest OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still haven't watched Man of Steel but everyone did say it also was kind of bad.....
    Love the outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect mix of patterns and colors <3 You're totally rocking this!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the mixing of the prints! And I agree about the Superman movie. I love super hero movies and that was just disappointing.

    Ryli
    PearlofmyEye.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wooow, love the shorts! And the top is really cool. Love the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment on the bloggy! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!