Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Front Row Shop" Review

Hiii everybody! How is your week so far? Mine has been so fashionable I almost feel like I'm in that stupid movie "The Devil Wears Prada"...Such a dumb movie....Anyway, the reason I have been feeling as fancy as french fries, is because of Frontrowshop. I wasn't aware of the existence of this store, until one day they contacted me to try out their products. 
I sensed a small personal rebellion uprising, when I saw what they have to offer. And it offers a lot! A lot of my personal style and a lot of why I love fashion so much - because it brings pure happiness. 

Frontrowshop Dress

The concept behind this store is to help women feel special and cherished. "Front Row" means the front seat for key people during Fashion Week, including celebrities, fashion icons and editors. With the help of their fashion lines, Frontrowshop wants women to feel like VIP's. And since I've never even been to a Fashion Week this whole idea sparked my attention and love immediately. Who says you can't feel special riding the crappy public transport! If I'm going to take in the aroma of old socks in the bus, I'd rather do it with style!

Frontrowshop Sheer Dress

Choosing products from their store wasn't an easy task, because everything corresponded to my style at great lengths. I spent a good 4 hours thinking of what to get (I know I know, first world problems) until I landed on this combination here, which I thought was perfect already. The whole mix is consisted of a silver cami dress and a dress from red sheer mesh.  The silver cami is made from a pleasant satin, which pours down like lead. The sheer mesh dress can be worn with almost any clothing you can imagine. It works great with tank tops, pants, and even skirts. 

Frontrowshop Sheer Dress

I wore this for a little walk around our neighborhood, so I decided to take my dreadful painful hologram boots. Other items included are a second hand clutch, bracelet from Mood & Closet and owl necklace. 
So let me know have you ever shopped from Frontrowshop? What are your impressions?

Frontrowshop Sheer Dress

Frontrowshop Sheer Dress

Silver cami dress- c/o Frontrowshop, Sheer Red Dress- c/o Frontrowshop, Hologram cut out boots- Fashionthirsty, Bracelet- Mood & Closet 

17 comments:

  1. never shopped there - but the dress you picked is absolutely fabulous!!!!!
    a timeless piece, great fabric, gorgeous colors.......
    if i lost my ability to sew i would by at frontrowshop :-)
    your styling here is perfect with the silver shoes, straight clutch and sleek hair. i saw a many fashion events - i can easily picture you in the front row!
    greetings from the east of germany xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of front row shop either, I think I need to check it out because that red dress is fab. Lucky you getting a freebie!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaaaaahhhh, you look so fucking amazing! <3 Like you're on the set of a movie! Haha. The shoes are so perfect for this, too! What an awesome sponsor to have, too! Those dresses are so fantastic and I love that you doubled them together. Win!

    - Anna

    http://www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best outfit I have ever seen for imbibing old sock aroma! Also for strolling around the neighbourhood. You look fantastic as always and I hope your neighbours appreciate it!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL The Devil Wears Prada is totally a grand movie. ;) Dude, Keit, you are rocking this ensemble! Seriously, I'm pretty sure nobody else could pull it off like you... I enjoy everything about it! You sort of look like Kool-Aid or like you're a secret undercover princess from another planet. I don't know, maybe you're a Kool-Aid princess. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Мега якото си ги съчетала.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had never heard of them before now, but you look so great I had to have a look. I have seen a number of dresses I would love for my birthday in a few weeks.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hologram boots are perfect with the dress. Such a lovely unconventional look, Keit. You rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I will have to get that silver slip dress for my self as well! I love it. The sheer red overtop is just magic.

    Ryli :)
    PearlofmyEye.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god! Can't say anything about this look, cz you look so gorgeous in red dress! Amazing boots too! Always love your style! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've decided that you are a futuristic red riding hood out to slay the last big bad wolf. What a crazy and fashion-forward ensemble! (especially with those boots. I need a pair, now!) The prices on FRS aren't too bad either, which is great news for my wardrobe, but bad for my wallet.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, I have never shopped there but I think I should start. You look amazing. I love the unorthodox feel behind this dress -- stunning! :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm right now waiting for my package to arrive (seems like forever!) and I've ordered some super super cool stuff, but now that I saw your outfit I'm more like "damn it .. I could never rock something like that" -.- . Anyways I love their selection - it's completely different from other stores and really does provide the v.i.p feeling. You look smokin hot!

    Epp

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/zerxza

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had the same dilemma when I got stuff from them. This looks so cool on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE how you layered those dresses and styled them with holo shoes! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit I may just have to buy that red top:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment on the bloggy! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!